People keep wanting to talk to me about spiritual downloads, so I wanted to offer you a bit more on that. It’s an exciting topic for me because I get ALL of my products, services and signature systems as downloads, most of the information for my clients comes that way, ALL of my medicine songs come as downloads, like for just about everything I do in my business, there is a spiritual download at play, and it makes my life soooooo much easier! And more fun! And more profitable.
The thing is, I’m a catalyst for spiritual downloads. It kind of just rubs off on people who experience my work. I know I carry magic. I know that part of why that happens is because it’s my purpose here on Earth at this time to help people connect to Spirit on a very deep level, in addition to finding their voice. But also, why that happens is I live my life in a way that invites spiritual downloads to just always be happening.
Here’s How I Do That and You Can Too:
1. I do NOT do “rinse and repeat”. I don’t follow orders lol. And I don’t follow other people’s systems. Not the letter anyway. There is value in using marketing strategies that your coach implements successfully and shares with you, if it fits for you and your business, but there is a point at which you’ve got to come up with your own material. It’s what makes you YOU and why your clients come to you and not someone else. Every time I’ve “rinsed and repeated” someone else’s formula without changing it to suit me in the past, it has led me off my true path and made me (and someimtes the people I’m marketing to – sorry!) feel awful. I gave away my power a few times by doing rinse and repeat. The exception: when the rinse and repeat is a model *I* created. If I created it, then it will work for me. For example, my Winter Solstice Giveaway is my own completely unique creation. It’s a hybrid between a JV giveaway and a telesummit, with my own touch of sacred circle, ceremony, inspiration and giving back to community. Do YOU. Nobody else can.
2. I give my creativity a huge #sacredplayground. I let it roam free like a wild horse. And then, the rest of me finds ways to not curb its free expression but to focus what comes out of my creativity, and prioritize or take action on what is pulling at me the most, and in ways that benefit me, my business and my clients. So I bring the horse in and and maybe I have an objective of just exercising the horse, or of just connecting with the horse, or of asking the horse to take me somewhere in particular. And you know what? Horses always know the way home. 😉 So does your creativity. Let it go free and then call it back home as needed.
3. I’m a leader. Even though I thought I was a follower, all this time I’ve actually been a leader but I only stepped into and OWNED my own leadership in the past few years. I’m always on the leading edge with what I do in my business and just as a human being. I’m not interested in being part of the status quo. But OWNING it is where the challenge was for me. That brings me to #4.
4. I let my inner rebel have her way but not run amok. I’m not out to protest or resist anything. I prefer to go with my own flow. My inner rebel is the leader. When I let her lead from a place of non-resistance, of just pure flow (like the wild horse of my creativity), I OWN my power and express my truth. I am seen and heard. If I let her run amok, that doesn’t happen. When you create a healthy relationship with your inner rebel, leadership can emerge. [Click To Tweet]
5. I’ve developed a thick skin, so to speak. I celebrate instead of freaking out when someone disagrees with me or thinks I’m crazy. I’ve received the most bizarre hate mail and it always happens right when I’m breaking through into something BIG and about to speak my truth in a whole new way. So the invitation is there to my inner rebel (see #3). Instead of getting into resistance and letting anger or fear or self-doubt get the best of me or stop me, I turn it into passion. Passion for living my own truth and being who I am. And celebration that I’m at a point of power.
If you’re like “What the heck is a spiritual download anyway?” then go check out “Have You Had a Spiritual Download? How to Tell and How to Get One” on my blog.
6. When I get a download, the most powerful ones often seem really weird or out there and initially you might question the truth of what you’re getting. TRUST YOURSELF AND SPIRIT. That piece is HUGE. I still laugh sometimes when I get certain pieces of information from my clients’ spirit guides or ancestors, or when I get instructions for people to do something that doesn’t make sense to my ego, that’s supposed to help their business. But I just trust myself and Spirit that it’s exactly right for my client. And it always is.
7. I observe. A LOT. I observe myself, other people, Nature, what’s going on around me, what has happened that seems to be a pattern, when I leave a pattern behind and create a better new one. This makes it easier to tell when I’m getting a spiritual download or about to. I observe it all. If you’re shy, introverted, or highly sensitive, chances are this is a skill you’ve developed all your life. Put it into action.
8. I listen. Deeply. I listen to my intuition AND to Spirit. Both are important and are NOT the same thing. Your intuition comes from inside you, your body or your energy field. Spirit comes through you and touches your own spirit within you. And that is where the spiritual downloads come from. Hey, I listen to people too lol but they can’t tell me what to do. Only Spirit and I (and my inner rebel!) get to tell me what to do.
9. I found my voice. If I don’t know which “voices in my head” are mine and which ones are programming from the past or what other people want for me, then how can I possibly tell when Spirit is talking to me? Also, we need to be able to speak our truth in order to fully allow and utilize whatever spiritual downloads do come through. Most of the time, people are getting mini-downloads at least occasionally but they just don’t know it or know what to do with it. Or if they haven’t found their voice enough to be able to freely speak their truth, then the spiritual downloads they receive become squashed, compressed, stuck in the body. Not good. We need to EXPRESS what comes or what’s the good of it coming?
10. BONUS TIP: My 2014 motto of the year: I only do what I FEEL like doing. There’s more to this but basically I really dive in deliciously with what I FEEL like doing, and if I don’t feel like doing it, either I don’t do it or I get to a good-feeling place and then do it. Before this, was I getting spiritual downloads? Yep. So this is a bit of a bonus for you. Practicing this motto allows for more spontaneous spiritual downloads, and it makes it easier to put them into practice in your life and business.
I’ve just spontaneously decided (and have an awesome techie goddess that made this happen for you) to offer you 50% off my Sacred Feminine Success Path CORE Intensive. Why? This program will help you to find your voice, build your confidence and self-trust, get more spiritual downloads (or start getting them if you don’t yet), and become a pure channel for healing energy to flow through.
Everyone who has ever taken any form of this program(if they did the work) has spontaneously developed the ability to channel medicine songs – a form of spiritual download. It just happens. And if you’re not into using song that way, it will flow into other areas, like painting or cooking or just day to day communications and definitely your business communications will improve.
You know why I really want to offer this to you, even though it isn’t on my site yet? I got off the phone today with a client who is going through the program and she is feeling far less holiday stress, more confidence, and like she can ask for what she needs, and this is just from taking the first 2 modules of this program. Also, it’s always been magical how the ability to bring through spiritual downloads just kind of emerges out of people taking this program. I love it. And I want to get this into the hands and throat centres of as many women as possible because living life and doing business with one spiritual download after another is AMAZING. So if it’s calling to you, go for it! (:
Now go enjoy your holidays! Or if you’re reading this later on my blog, create some playtime for no reason – you’ll be glad you did.
Love & Blessings,
Brenda MacIntyre, Medicine Song Woman
- Want to dive right in and get some support? Head over here.
FOLLOW ME ON SPOTIFY – MUSIC FOR THESE CRAZY TIMES:
- Follow My Artist Account on Spotify.
- Follow my Global Pandemic Playlist on Spotify. The studio (CD, not live) version of the songs I sang in the livestreamed concert are also in this playlist.
- Follow the RENEWAL Playlist for springtime on Spotify