Live & Virtual Events
SAVE THE DATE:
March 8, 2020: TORONTO: 1:00-4:30pm, Ralph Thornton Community Centre. Women’s Wellness Circles Empower ONE. Tickets $40 – Registration & Info Here.
June 25, 2020: HOLLAND LANDING, ON: Newmarket/EG Women’s Wellness Circle: Details TBA.
Thanks so much, Brenda, for that great workshop you gave us! It really did help me feel more confident about what I am doing & confirmed the strength of my vision/purpose!
Brenda MacIntyre, Thank you so much for such a lovely evening, I feel blessed to have been a part of it, and to share my first experience with your cards with Erica Ross. I am grateful for having found you last year and I look forward to enjoy many more spiritually sacred success circles. Xoxo
Thank you so much Brenda MacIntyre for an amazing evening. I went home singing and felt a shift in my creative expression… the oracle cards were right on. I feel like I am finding my voice. Thank you to all of the beautiful women for co-creating such a sacred space. Mwah!
Hello Brenda, I’d Like to thank you for yesterday’s amazing and powerful New Moon Chocolate Ceremony at ChocoSol! My daughter and I were so inspired by your ceremony, your stories, as well as your powerful and healing voice. I found myself letting go of some niggling stressors that had been hounding me for weeks. Now I feel more determined than ever to continue to follow my passion. I’m also feeling more positive and guided since the event. I know that the experience will stay with us for a long time! And can I say that I had the BEST SLEEP in months after the ceremony and slept solidly for more than eight hours! Amazing!
Past Event Highlights
- Union Station Performer, Toronto December 2017, January 2018
- Aga Khan Museum Performer, Toronto December 2017
- Heart & Vision Annual Awards Gala Performer, Toronto 2014, 2016, 2017
- #DrumVoicePower Women’s Weekend Drumming RetreatFacilitator & Performer, 2017-2018
- The Mod Club, Showcase Performer, Toronto February 2017
- Native Women’s Resource Centre of Toronto Drumming Circle Facilitator – recurring circles 2005-2017
- Minwaashin Lodge Performer, Facilitator & Mentor, Ottawa 2006-2017
- Aboriginal Women’s Healing Conference Facilitator, Castlegar, BC 2014-2016
- Women Living BIG Performer, Toronto October 2016
- The Seventh Fire Canadian Premiere Performer, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Toronto July 2016
- The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, Facilitator for Global Medicine Week ’16, Toronto February 2016
- Women Building Wealth Conference Panelist October 2015
- Toronto Mid-Town Holistic Chamber of Commerce Keynote Speaker October 2015
- Canadian New Thought Conference Workshop Facilitator, Toronto June 2015
- #SocialforGood National Conference Speaker, hosted by #WIBN, Toronto May 2015
- Passion to Profit Speaker, hosted by #WIBN Women in Biz Network, Vancouver October 2014
- Aboriginal Education & Health Regional Forum Speaker & Facilitator, Vancouver August 2013
- BC Elders Gathering Performer & Speaker, Prince George, BC July 2013
- Gateway to Your Future Conference Performer featuring Gregg Braden, Toronto October 2011
Brenda’s workshop was a deeply heartening experience for me. I met with business women who are just like me: we bring spirit and soul into our work. It was a space where we could all be ourselves and share freely. Besides all the wonderful woo-woo stuff, Brenda gave some fantastic practical business advice. Through Brenda’s powerful song I was able to connect with spirit and I felt revitalized. I literally felt it in my body, at my core, in my solar plexus. Being able to vocalize the sound was a freeing experience and I felt joyful. It made me want to come back for more and I’m kind of addicted to her songs now.
Worthiness and fear of success have been strong blockages for me. How can I claim my soul purpose as the place where I build material wealth? Why is what I have to share, my story, important for other’s to hear? It is this insecurity that hinders my ability to share my gifts confidently and knowingly.
Brenda’s workshop showed me how much power a temporary community holds. To build a community to support growth is very nurturing. No one can bring out your voice for you, however they may ask you to participate, to engage. At Brenda’s workshop, I engaged my voice with the voices of others and this in turn supported my ability to speak from a place of power.
What has shifted for me the most since the workshop is the importance of communicating from a place of knowing rather than reaction. It is so powerful to bring the breath into the tummy and cultivate an atmosphere of listening with intent as well as responding with intent.
During the workshop, I felt curious and anxious about what finding your voice really means. My confidence ebbs and flows and so in the workshop I experienced some shyness and also confidence. Singing with others and drumming tethered me to a place where I was part of healing, learning and sharing. I felt a renewed sense of commitment to myself and the amount of power I can bring to networking for my business.
I will participate more with groups and seek support from communities that support my goals and needs as a woman entrepreneur. I am practicing breathing in through my belly when having important conversations and looking at this practice as grounding the voice, just as one grounds the body in Yoga or meditation. The voice is such an important messenger and tool for us to use. There is always room to improve our communication.
I no longer look at networking the same way. It will still be challenging in some situations, but now I look at it as sharing my gifts and others have the choice to unwrap it or not. I don’t feel I have to force myself to sell.
Brenda MacIntyre makes a difference in people’s lives. I attended her SWEET Success Experience event in Toronto on March 20, 2014 and her powerful voice and message made me feel open in ways that are impossible for words to describe. Her event was so powerful and penetrating, you cannot censor music or defend against the spiritual message in the music that comes through her, it goes straight into you, into your heart and into your body. And Brenda is very real, she speaks to you with no false pretenses or hidden agenda and I found that to be a wonderful demonstration of how to be in the world In essence, she’s giving me permission to be myself in the world too.
Hi Brenda… I just had a chance to listen to the closing call and I have to say that the meditation and the song at the end were so powerful for me. The energy and heat that I felt coming through my hands were incredible… LOVED IT… thank you so much again for putting the WInter Solstice celebration together… I’m still in the process of connecting with the people that participated, but am so grateful for all the gifts… I just feel so honoured to have been a part of it and I am so grateful for meeting and connecting with you when you were here in Vancouver. I appreciate you so much!