I can’t count how many wonderful women healers I talk to who are just not getting what they want. They’re frustrated with hitting a wall every time they try to step into more of their power in their business, or step up to the next level, and they’re feeling unfulfilled and frustrated. So what is this wall anyway?
Here’s How the Wall Will Show Up:
1. Choosing to create and stay in overwhelm or confusion
2. Indecision, or making decisions out of programmed thinking
3. Saying NO to something amazing for YOU when you really want to say YES
So how do you stop this insanity and finally get what you want?
Melt down the walls. Yeah I know, easier said than done. But here’s how:
- When you feel overwhelm or confusion coming on, RECOGNIZE it for what it is – self-sabotage. Shake it off. I know what it feels like. This used to happen to me every time I would have to spend money. My daughter helped me to recognize it. I remember in the mall one day shopping for her school clothes… I had the sudden fear that I might not have enough money in the bank to get her clothes and pay the rent too. This was one of my patterns with money – leaving myself in the dark about my money and not having enough. My daughter turned to me and told me what I looked and sounded like, and said “you always do this.” And I realized at that moment, I was in total overwhelm. My breathing was shallow, I was babbling away about how I better not spend any more money, and I was busted! Sometimes we need someone to shake us out of our programmed thinking, which leads me to number 2.
- Just make a decision already! I used to avoid making decisions, especially really important ones. Or I’d stay on the fence and agonize over what to do. But staying in indecision is like putting the Universe on hold when it’s trying to pour the good stuff into your life. It’s really similar to overwhelm and confusion -a messy muddy haze that has no clarity or focus. And without clarity and focus, there is no power or magnetic attraction. What a powerful decision does – especially a quick, intuitive one – is create energy, flow and magnetism. So. You want to be a magnet for what you want? Make powerful quick decisions. Bypass the brain by choosing with your heart and spirit. Don’t keep the Universe waiting! (:
- When you know you want something, stop saying no to it. Say yes! Wholeheartedly. When the Universe brings you what you want, in the form of a person or an opportunity or a gift, and you say no to it, it’s like telling the Universe to forget it. When you say no to yourself, it stops the energy from flowing, and the Universe doesn’t know what to do with you. So you get less of what you want, and maybe even more of what you don’t want. But when you say yes, then you get what you want! If your decision is a YES to something you want, it’s like sending the Universe a great big thank you and putting your order in for more of the same.
HUGE BONUS TIP: Here’s the thing. For most of us, saying yes to ourselves can bring up that big old wall of fear. Getting through the fear is the tricky part, right?
When you feel that fear or overwhelm or confusion or distraction coming up, the natural inclination is to say no to yourself, to alleviate the fear and go back into your dis-comfort zone, where everything is familiar. So what if you turn your fear into fuel instead?
What if it was like being on a roller coaster? You know that feeling of butterflies in your stomach, the excitement, the nerves, the crazy laughter that wants to come up, the heat in your body even? And you KNOW it’s going to feel like this, but you’re actually choosing to go on that ride yet again, right? Well, what if you could turn your business decisions into that roller coaster ride?
So put your fear to work. Imagine a powerful business decision you need to make. Pretend it’s a roller coaster your inner child can’t wait to get on. Or an incredible adventure you’re about to embark on. And all that needs to happen is your decision to go on that ride or that adventure. Let that knowing give you energy. Let the laughter well up and pour out. And make your decision from THAT place. Leave a comment below and tell me how it goes. (:
Love & Blessings,
Brenda MacIntyre, Medicine Song Woman
- Want to dive right in and get some support? Head over here.
FOLLOW ME ON SPOTIFY – MUSIC FOR THESE CRAZY TIMES:
- Follow My Artist Account on Spotify.
- Follow my Global Pandemic Playlist on Spotify. The studio (CD, not live) version of the songs I sang in the livestreamed concert are also in this playlist.
- Follow the RENEWAL Playlist for springtime on Spotify