In my latest webinar I was talking about how to awaken your S.T.A.R. Power. If you’re anything like me, you’re not really interested in being some egotistical rockstar or superstar. So let me explain what I mean by S.T.A.R. Power and WHY you need it in your business.
S.T.A.R. = Spirit Truth Attraction Radiance.
Here’s what happens if you DON’T awaken your S.T.A.R. Power and let it shine into and out from your business:
- You find it hard to charge what you’re really worth.
- You deflect attention by turning away, downplaying compliments and literally putting up a shield that tells the Universe – and your ideal client – NOT to connect with you.
- Self-doubt can take you out.
- Self-defeating stories run amok in your mind, taking you into that downward spiral.
- People don’t “get” you or what you do.
- People don’t take you or your business seriously.
- You aren’t getting clients or the ones you’re getting aren’t ideal.
- When it comes to the spiritual aspects of who you are and what you do, you lack self-confidence and would rather not talk about it unless you’re in a room full of people just like you.
- Part of you is dying to come out but you keep it hidden and unexpressed and you can actually feel that part of you “dying”.
- (I hope this never happens to you!!) So many people I talk to have given up on sharing their gifts through a sustainable business because they’ve lost hope that it can even happen. NOT COOL!!!
So here’s a kick start to your S.T.A.R. Power.
Spirit: There are probably ways in which you totally let your spirit out to play. And there are ways that most of us don’t. Explore both sides of this story. How are you letting your spirit out to play? (HINT: Do MORE of that!!) How are you keeping your spirit stuck inside you, grounded like a misbehaving child?
Truth: When you are by yourself and you can say anything you want and express yourself any way you want… what does that look like? Or what WOULD it look like if you’re not doing that? When you talk about your business to someone who gets you… what does that feel like? Anchor that feeling!
Attraction: How are you being magnetic? How are you not? What are you doing that draws people in closer? What are you doing that repels them far away? WHO is coming closer? WHO is being repelled? In here is where your charisma can take form and be nurtured. Remember too, in order to be really attractive to our potential client, we need to also repel those who are NOT our potential client.
Radiance: Are you radiating like the sun? And if you are… WHAT exactly are you radiating? Most of us are radiating self-doubt, fear, lack of self-belief and all kinds of negative stories about ourselves most of the time. When we become conscious of what we’re really radiating out to everyone, WITHOUT JUDGEMENT, we can then turn it around and start radiating to the world who we really are.
Now go spark up your S.T.A.R. Power!! I dare you!!