As you know, it’s not easy to stand in your fullest power as a spiritpreneur in a world full of people who don’t get us. But one thing I know for sure is that even though it doesn’t feel that way sometimes… staying small when your spirit and your sacred power are constantly working together to expand you.
You are meant to go beyond your limits to become all of who you are meant to be.
Are you with me? You know that horrible feeling that comes up when you even just think about standing in your power or speaking your truth… that great big fear of being exposed? You know… when you finally stop hiding your powers and let people actually see who you truly are?
But it feels as if the second you speak the truth, or go public with your powers… everything will fall silent, the whole world will suddenly be staring at you, and nobody will think you’re “normal” ever again. Am I getting close here?
I want to let you off the hook right now.
What it takes to stand in your power…
is a huge dose of courage to melt away the fear of the full impact of our sacred gifts.
Many coaches will say to just do it. To stop whining and get on with it. But I know different. Yes, it is time and we need to jump into action right now. Yes, you and the fullest expression of your gifts are crucial to this Shift. But the last thing you need is more pressure. You’ve got enough already from the incoming energies and the huge clearing happening within you at the cellular level.
1. Stop beating up on yourself every time you think you’ve done something wrong… and start to realize the truth: that you’re always getting it right because each of your experiences has meaning and purpose. Allow the purpose inside everything to unfold before you.
2. Stop feeding the fear – and start feeding your heart with extreme self-love.
3. Find yourself a spiritual business mentor who will inspire you and help you to do what will work for YOU. There are plenty of business mentors and coaches out there who will push you, tell you what to do, and make you feel bad if you don’t do it. There are also spirit-led business mentors and coaches out there who will motivate you in more positive ways. I do that by helping you to tap into your spirit, uncover your true sacred self, and learn how to express that deepest most powerful part of you through your business.
4. Continuously increase your intuition and trust it, especially in difficult situations. But not only that. ACT on it.
5. Grow your self-trust. And stop believing in the lies that have built up in your system over years and lifetimes. Stop letting the lies play in your head like a bad movie and instead, let yourself see – and stand in – the truth.