Ever wonder where your day just went, or feel frustrated that you’ve got no time and things are still not getting done? Of all the spiritually gifted women entrepreneurs I talk to each week, one of the things I keep hearing is that they don’t have enough time in the day – and that by the end of the day, they’re exhausted. So I wanted to share with you the 5 Black Holes that are draining time and energy from so many of you:
- Disconnection from Your Desires. Do you know what you want? What you REALLY want? As opposed to what everyone else wants FOR you. What do YOU want? When we are told we can’t do something, or that we don’t deserve it, we take on those beliefs and disconnect from our desires – because it can feel very uncomfortable, even painful, to let yourself desire something you believe you can’t have. But when you get in touch with your true desires from the level of deservingness, then when you are at a choice point, you can make empowered decisions by asking yourself this question: Does this decision truly support my growth in my life and business?
- Giving too much and Forgetting to RECEIVE. If you are not receiving FIRST – the same stuff you give out to your friends, family, colleagues, clients and potential clients, then you are giving from an empty place. That’s the same as drinking the water cooler dry and then expecting water to still come out when it’s all gone. When you allow yourself to receive all that you are giving out, the whole ballgame changes and suddenly you start to have more energy, more money and more time.
- Running on Automatic. Doing the things you always do. Being “set in your ways.” Saying No to anything new that is outside your comfort zone. Allowing self-sabotage to rule your decisions. All of this keeps you STUCK. Then any time fresh new energy comes your way in the form of opportunities, inspiration or people who can help you, it’s like you’re a plant saying no to water and sunshine. And that means, you slowly start to wither away and feel tired and low, instead of flowering into your fullest most joyful potential.
- Weak Boundaries. Are you ever in the position of someone wanting you to do something that you totally do NOT want to do it but you say yes anyway? By saying yes to something your whole being is telling you NOT to do, you are creating conflict within yourself and draining your resources. Not to mention, you’re wasting your precious time that could have been spent doing something your LOVE to do. Plus you end up building up hidden resentments, which turn into physical pains, chronic illness or diseases. All because you said yes to something you really meant to say NO to. Or worse… the opposite. Which leads me to the last and seriously not the least…
- Playing Small. Saying NO to something your heart and spirit want you to say YES to. We human beings thrive on desire and passion. Our energy increases exponentially when we make conscious decisions that create more life – when we do what we love, when we allow ourselves to expand our knowledge, well-being and joy. And if you’re a healer and an entrepreneur, you have a natural drive to grow BIG. REALLY BIG. And you have something unique and special about you that always, always wants to be fully expressed. When you don’t allow that full expression of who you are, you are creating resistance by trying to turn off your natural fast-flowing river of Source energy. When you allow yourself to say a hearty YES to what you are compelled or intuitively guided to say yes to – especially when it stretches you beyond your comfort zone… when you move through the fear and doubt that come up – that river starts to flow within and around you, and your whole world begins to transform.
Love & Blessings,
Brenda MacIntyre, Medicine Song Woman
- Want to dive right in and get some support? Head over here.
FOLLOW ME ON SPOTIFY – MUSIC FOR THESE CRAZY TIMES:
- Follow My Artist Account on Spotify.
- Follow my Global Pandemic Playlist on Spotify. The studio (CD, not live) version of the songs I sang in the livestreamed concert are also in this playlist.
- Follow the RENEWAL Playlist for springtime on Spotify