I just want you to take a moment to BREATHE.
Before you register for the Picking Up the Pieces 13 Moon program (or a 3 month season), please read this.
I know what it’s like to make a decision to invest in yourself and especially in your personal growth and spiritual expansion. It’s a big deal! Well, YOU are a big deal, and your time, money and energy are valuable. You matter to me.
I am humbled by your desire to invest in this shared experience of using the power of conscious music and our bodies, minds and spirits to sing, learn and play your way through picking up the pieces of your life during and after this pandemic.
I also get that you may not have read through the whole sales page (I hardly ever do) before you got to this one. It’s important to me that the course really vibes with you and that you are willing to put “skin in the game” and show up as often as you can to the live classes as well as put the teachings into action.
If you’ve worked with me before, you’re probably good to go just by reading this page here. If your intuition is practically signing up for you, then yeah, go for it. But if not, please go back to read the full invitation page, and feel it out for yourself.
If it feels like this is going to be great for you, then I can’t wait to have you in the circle. If not, then I hope you’ll find exactly the experience you need to develop your resilience, create new community with other like-minded beings and find your way to flow through these times that are putting us through the fire.
You’ll notice on the sales page there is a FAQ that might answer some or all of your questions.
If you still have questions, just drop me an email at my CONTACT PAGE and I’m happy to help.
SAVE 25% TILL MIDNIGHT EDT APRIL 12TH
Here’s how you can tell if you’ll be in the right place…
- You’re already asking yourself, “How is this even a question?” Trust yourself and get yourself in!
- Spirituality is a fascination for you. Doesn’t matter how far along the path you are (who’s counting anyway?) but you’re ready to dig in deeper.
- You love music. You’re the kind of person who can’t sit still when your favourite music is playing.
- You’re finding your voice in different ways but not sure how to do it in covid times.
- You are teachable. Trust me, my inner know-it-all would love to run the show but that would keep me from learning anything new. All that inner know-it-all wants is to show off how “right” it is. If you can come with an open mind and heart, you will learn and receive so much more.
- You’re fine with being on zoom for virtual classes (we will have password-protected classes and being on camera is optional).
- You’re willing to go to your edge and leave your (dis)comfort zone alone during the course.
- You are craving those deeper spiritual conversations and that unmistakable energy flow and connection that happens with Spirit, deep healing and a circle of open-hearted people.
- You’re ready to get uncomfortable and be with whatever comes up.
- You’re okay with spontaneous laughing, crying, singing, dancing, creating, swearing (where is that *^@# swear jar anyway?!) and having fun. Freedom of expression is encouraged.
- You can live with these ground rules for the group: Love, Respect, Bravery, Truth, Honesty, Humility and Wisdom.
- You want to but you’re afraid to sing. All good! I hold safe, sacred space and will never force you to do anything you don’t feel good about. Besides, Zoom won’t let us hear you when we sing together anyway. ?
- You might even be totally nervous about taking the course, but your soul is taking charge because it KNOWS beyond knowing that you are meant – and being called – to be in this circle.
Who it’s not for:
- If you don’t really care about the spiritual side of what we’re going through in this pandemic, this isn’t for you.
- If you are grasping at straws for a quick fix, this is not it. This is a doorway for you to access more of your inner and higher guidance, and to feel the deeper feels, through music and healing energy. Just like anything else with personal growth, you will need to do the practices to get the benefits.
- If you have clinical depression, trauma or grief so deep that you require counselling: This course might still be for you but check with your counsellor/practitioner/medical professionals first. This is NOT a grief counselling workshop. I am not a counsellor. I will be taking you through the practices and music that have helped me to get through losing my son to murder and then attending the pre-trial and trial, and what’s helped me to get through being mostly housebound and living with constant chronic pain and PTSD while improving things over time. The secret to why most people would never guess that I’ve lost my parents as a teenager and my son in 2016: It’s all in what I’ll share with you in this course.
- If you’d rather stuff down your grief and “pull yourself together” like society forces us to do, this is not for you. Your grief is going to come up so that it can become less difficult to live with. Grief is very unique to the individual and the situation. Pulling yourself together is just one of various defense mechanisms, which are fine temporarily, but are not going to promote true healing or growth long term. Letting the pieces of you, your old beliefs and the life you used to have fall to the ground while space is being held for you is one of the ways to promote that true growth. Picking up the pieces at certain points along the journey is another way we will explore.
- If you’re not interested in using conscious Indigenous healing music to help yourself, this is probably not for you.
- If you are a man: Women are the ones who are called the most to what I offer, so I have designed this program for those who identify as women or non-binary.
Here’s the thing…
I care about you and the people in my circles and groups. I know Spirit brings in exactly who is meant to be there every time.
Take a deep breath. Imagine a circle of people from around the world who are so strongly called to be in circle together with music, magic and vibrational medicine that the energy is off the charts and you’re practically buzzing from it already.
The BEST circles and groups are the ones where the people have been called in. Their intuition, their spirit and probably their Higher Realms Support Team (spirit guides, ancestors etc.) have brought them here. It’s a true circle connection that happens, even without being together in person, and there is often the feeling that this group, with all of the participants who join, was arranged many lifetimes ago.
Are you in?
SAVE 25% TILL MIDNIGHT EDT APRIL 12TH
© 2023 Brenda MacIntyre, Medicine Song Woman