Find Your Voice Gift Pack: No more hiding. No more holding back. Get your FREE Find Your Voice gift that will instantly boost your confidence, bypass perfectionism and help you speak your truth!
Press & Media
Brenda is available to speak and perform on your stage or at your virtual event, as well as on your radio or television show. She is also available for print media interviews. For bookings and availability, please contact Brenda’s Team.
To download a high resolution image of the images below click on the image and in the next window right click and select “Save Image as…”
Brenda’s Media Interviews & Features (highlights)
- 2003, 2012 Documentary – Vision TV
- 2011 Extraordinary Women TV
- 2010 Native America Calling “Music Maker of the Month” interview broadcast live on over 50 land-based radio stations
- 2010 The Daily Planet, Toronto
- 2009 CBC Radio One “Fresh Air” Interview
- 2006-2009 Aboriginal Peoples Television Network (APTN) – News features
- 1987-2009 CIUT 89.5 FM, CKLN 88.1 FM Various Interviews & Live-to-Air Performances
- 2008 CFRB Talk Radio “The Christina Cherneskey Show” Interview
- 2008 TLN TV “Viva Domenica” Interview
- 2008 OMNI Television “Voices of Religion” documentary feature
- 2000, 1993 City-TV’s Breakfast Television
- 1992 MuchMusic TV Interview and Performance
Brenda’s Speaking Engagements (highlights)
- July 2018: Paris, ON, Singer/Drummer at Skylight Festival
- May 2018: Toronto, Singer/Drummer at Ontario Place
- 2014-2016, 2018: Castlegar BC, Facilitator of the Aboriginal Women’s Healing Conference
- June 2015 Toronto, Workshop Facilitator at the Canadian New Thought Conference
- October 2014 Vancouver, Passion to Profit Conference hosted by #WIBN Women in Biz Network
- March 2014 Toronto, Speaker & Drummer at the Wellness Business Summit
- August 2013 Vancouver, Speaker at the Aboriginal Education & Health Regional Forum
- July 2013 Prince George BC, Speaker & Facilitator at BC Elders Gathering
- November 2012 Toronto, Speaker & Singer at MoMondays Toronto
- October 2011 Gateway to Your Future Conference featuring Gregg Braden
- October 2010 Winnipeg, Singer at the Canadian Folk Music Awards Nominee Showcase
- April 2010, Harrison Hot Springs, Keynote Speaker & Facilitator at the Canadian Society of Questers Spring Conference
- April 2009 Northridge CA, Keynote Speaker at California State University “Warrior Goddess Diva” Conference
- 2008-2009 Toronto, Singer at Toronto Aboriginal Business Awards
- May 2005 Toronto, Singer at Dr. Masaru Emoto Seminar, Toronto Convention Centre
- May 2005 Toronto, Singer at Gregg Braden Seminar
- May 2005 Toronto, Singer at Shakti Gawain Seminar
Awards & Honours
- Canadian Folk Music Awards Nominee, Aboriginal Songwriter of the Year 2010
- Aboriginal Businesswoman of the Year 2007 (Toronto Aboriginal Business Association)
- Aboriginal People’s Choice Awards Nominee 2007
- Canadian Independent Music Awards Nominee 2003
- Featured Artist on Juno Award-Winning CD “The Gathering” 1992
- Canadian Reggae Music Awards Nominee 1991
Our Toronto Women’s Circle launched last month, in the east end, on the beach. In fact, part of the gathering took place in the water as Juno award winning Medicine Song Woman, Brenda MacIntyre, led us knee high into the lake, singing, drumming and offering blessings to the water, ourselves and our community! It was a special, uplifting and magical experience. We are so grateful to Brenda for sharing her wisdom, heart and voice with us!
YOU WERE JUST AWESOME! People absolutely loved the opening ceremony on both days. I had goose bumps.
We have received excellent feedback regarding your presentation, workshop and healing energies. We so appreciate your presence and contributions there and will certainly keep you in mind for future conferences.
Her songs, her music, her words, her very being send a delightful peaceful energy into the universe. Her story is so inspiring, and her words empowering. Brenda makes a difference, with her warmth, her energy, her presence, and is indeed a Woman of Influence and Inspiration.
Energy and sound healer, motivational speaker and Juno award-winning singer, Medicine Song Woman, Brenda MacIntyre has been an integral part of our International Women’s Day and First Nation’s Day celebrations, both as a phenomenal keynote speaker and as an extremely gifted facilitator of the “Sing Yourself Alive,” workshops, always to a capacity-crowd.
Brenda’s empathetic, knowledgable and respectful delivery is inclusive and welcoming. We are honoured to have Brenda MacIntyre in our lives, and it is with absolute consensus that we recommend and promote Brenda in any way that we can. She has so many gifts to share.
We were approached by a number of young participants who commented on your incredible talent and the power of the Healing Song. Many shared that your teachings helped them to feel comfortable and empowered them to speak out.
Her compelling introduction and gracious presence opened the audience to truly appreciate another level of interaction.
Your performance at the conference was very powerful. Thank You for performing.