It’s time to really allow yourself to experience life – and to experience YOU more fully than you have before.
The fine line between taking things for granted, being way too excited about something manifesting and because of that, chasing it away, and the middle ground of being present, aware, allowing flow and expansion to happen.
I’ve been steeped in trainings and spiritual downloads about how to manifest and create experiences that allow me to fulfill my desires. My latest 2 mentors have had me deep in spiritual practices over the past 2.5 years to help me get back on track with manifesting and I’ve had some crazy awesome experiences. Now I’m being prompted to share with you some of the wisdom I’ve learned and dare you to tune into the new spiritual planetary and cosmic energies available to use right now. So here we go!
Things like this have happened for me recently as a result:
- Manifested $15,500 to partially fund my new album
- $1000+ in CD pre-orders to help with album costs
- Miracle of $17,000 dropped into my lap for remaining album creation expenses
- FRONT PAGE of the Toronto Star!! Not only was I the main feature of the cover, taking up half the page, but the story continues for another half page inside.
- Referral – by my own osteopath (who is a student) – to an osteopath with extensive trauma training and indigenous bone-setting… and then finding out she’s close friends with my album producer. I mean, her homework for me is to go back into a past life that came up in our last session, and to sing a certain traditional hand drum song every day at least once. How amazing is that?!
- About 30 people plus 2 indigenous legal workers showed up to support me at the sentencing date.
- My sax and flute player for the album (who is in such hot demand we’re lucky we got him at all) just “happens” to be flying in to Toronto from his home in Jamaica at the time we’re doing the launch party, so he can play at the party!
That’s all on the physical plain, but here’s what happened to me recently on an ENERGY level, when I was so in the present moment, soaking up the beautiful vibes and emotions that go with fulfilling my biggest current desire, and practicing the practices from one of my mentors. This is word for word what my experience was, and it last for about 4-5 hours straight, and is now anchored in my energy system and body:
OMG I am so in my element, just so completely in flow with all of this. I’ve been having such a journey of light, shadow, clearing, releasing, laughing, and doing what I love best – singing – and now here we are.
I have never felt so alive, so supremely ME, and it just keeps on flowing as I keep on growing. The expansion is just an everyday part of who I am now. I almost can’t tell the difference between my body and my spirit because all parts of me are so integrated.
I can feel how the cells in my body are life itself and how my body is an entire community. I can feel the charge of my own energy. That singing of the planet and the Universe that I’ve always heard is now even more present and now, I can actually understand its language. How beautiful this ongoing song is.
Now I see, hear, feel and experience myself as a part of this symphony, how every expression of my mind, body and spirit is actually part of this symphony. I am in such a state of incredible awareness and presence right now – and this stopped being a visualizing/manifesting journaling practice a little while ago when I realized I’m already here. Wow. Thank you.
Perfect way to start my day. I almost don’t want to hit send (I was posting this in my mentor’s community), as if this moment will go away – but that’s my mind freaking out because here we are in this new state I’ve just created. Never mind old stories dropping off, I can’t even access them right now!! So I’m sealing it in. Anchoring this state into my body memory, and even my mind memory.
There is nowhere to go from here because I’m already here.
So how did I get myself into that amazing state and how did it last?
I could say that the energies are really strong right now for releasing and manifesting, but hey, honestly, it’s pretty much been like that for all of 2019 so far.
While that may have contributed to my epiphany and spiritual upgrade, it’s not the true cause.
Brenda’s Top 3 Tips On How To Manifest And Create Experiences You Love:
1. We have to do the work. Manifesting doesn’t mean lying around waiting for the Universe to bring you everything you want. Do you know what you truly desire? It starts there, with that knowing, that you can feel deep within you. It’s there. You just need to listen more deeply for it, and pay attention differently than you’re used to. Notice what feels like it’s pulling you. If it’s new and a little (or a lot) uncomfortable or scary, it’s probably one of your next steps.
2. Getting and staying in the flow is important. We can’t stay there all the time or it would blow our circuits, but the more you get used to it, the longer you can immerse yourself in the flow of Source energy. How to get there? Allow. In whatever state you are in, allow whatever is going on to go on. Allow yourself to be directed by your inner and higher guidance. Allow your emotions to flow. Allow your body to feed YOU. That’s right. Allow your body to feed you intuitive information. Your intuition lives in your body, not in your mind. Trust yourself – your deep Self – and its callings.
3. Acceptance. It’s a really strange trick to accept yourself and your circumstances as they are, especially if you’re going through grief, chronic pain or illness, or trauma, but it’s all you can do anyway, right? In each moment, you are where you are. You can change it but not from a place of running away from it. Accept yourself and what’s in your life right now, as what’s true in this moment. Then you leave space for some of the difficulties to move through your life or your energy-body system and be done with you.
Planetary And Cosmic Energy Update:
Oh my! I’m just remembering I had another vision earlier this month that wants to be shared. Can’t remember where I put that in my notes, and my memories of channellings usually disappear, but here’s what I do remember:
We have access to a huge amount of living energy right now. It’s like Mother Earth is being bathed in it. Yes, the foundations and structures of the old way are still crumbling and so there is a lot of unpleasantness happening too, but we can tap into a very high frequency of light right now, and I remember being told it would be extra strong for about the next 6 weeks, so about another month now. It’s a very gentle, loving energy, like a glowing blanket of that energy over us all, so feel free to tap into that just by using your intentions.
So hang on for the wild ride. We have Mercury in Retrograde, we’re in another eclipse cycle, and we’re heading into Harvest time.
Whatever you want to harvest, it’s not too late to plant those seeds! So get planting!
Questions about the article? Leave a comment here. I’m sure it will help others too.