It’s been a tough month for a lot of people, myself included. I’ve got to just say it like it is.
Life as an entrepreneur gets messy sometimes. A lot of the time actually. So if your August has been anything like mine, I just want you to know it’s NORMAL for business (and life!) to get messy sometimes – and there is a way through it.
I posted on Facebook the other day that I feel like I did when I was just about to receive the spiritual download of my unique modality, the Medicine Song Healing System that I still work with today. It was AMAZING when that came through for me. But just before that, it wasn’t so pretty.
Before the big birth, there is usually some sort of contraction phase, and then labour pains hit – and THEN the birth happens.
One thing I learned from Gregg Braden about the fractal nature of time is that we can choose not to go through the same thing twice. We can have patterns show up over and over, but the situations are always going to be different in some way. And we can make powerful decisions or weak indecisive ones – it’s really up to us. Our choices create our lives.
When you tap into the gap – the differences between where you are now and where you were the last time you were in a similar situation, it can be your saving grace.
For example, for about 4 months before I received the spiritual download of my Medicine Song Healing System:
- My entire business came to a halt.
- I was broke to the point of borrowing groceries from my neighbour
- I couldn’t leave my apartment because of the pain in my knees.
Yes, the spiritual entrepreneurial path is not for everyone… we can get it worse than the average entrepreneur out there because of our connectedness to all life, and empathy with mass consciousness. So tap into the gap:
HERE’S WHAT’S DIFFERENT THIS TIME AROUND:
- In those 4 months of 2007-2008, I suddenly had no clients at all and I was literally broke. This time, I have several wonderful high level private clients, and even though it hasn’t been easy with some financial rugs pulled out from under me over the summer, I have all kinds of financial blessings that I couldn’t have even dreamed of back in 2008.
- My knees are totally fine and I’ve been going for lots of walks with my daughter.
- Instead of birthing a new modality, I have birthed 3 new shamanic healing programs for healers in the past 3 days (hit reply if you’re curious). And even though I’ve been experiencing similar feelings – stressed out, doubting myself, and a whole lot of “I don’t know” – the circumstances are far better and the energy is moving much more quickly.
- I have support for myself and my business, so I’m not going it alone.
So when funky things happen in your life or your business to throw you off or freak you out or stress you out, tap into the gap. See where you REALLY are, now, as opposed to the last time you felt this way or went through something similar. Don’t go it alone either. I know it’s a tendency of mine to just do everything myself – and that is NOT the road to happiness, success or prosperity. It’s the road to burnout, stress and frustration.
We live spiral lives. Our walk around the Medicine Wheel – our journey around the sun – from spring to winter, is never the same twice, so tap into the gap between your last walk and this one, and remember you get to choose how it goes this time around.
Want some help with this? Don’t miss out on my free encore LIVE training call THIS THURSDAY September 12th. Register here: http://www.yourspiritexpressedforsuccess.com/spiritual-gifts-call/.