You have a passion for spiritual and personal development, right? If not, you’re probably in the wrong place. 😉
You likely have a back pocket (or all your pockets) full of spiritual training, certifications and modalities, and you love going to spiritual retreats and personal growth workshops, trainings and events. Your computer is probably brimming with programs and webinar recordings on personal and spiritual growth. How am I doing here?
The problem is, most spiritual entrepreneurs aren’t bringing their innate spiritual gifts or all of what they’ve learned into their business in ways that support their business bottom line.
Mingling spirituality and personal development with money, sales and marketing can feel really uncomfortable, and most coaches aren’t teaching or modeling it with integrity or at all. The thing is, what is in that gap is super powerful when you keep your integrity high and make a commitment to activating that hidden sweet spot.
So… that brings me to the hidden sweet spot that nobody else is talking about… that is absolutely crucial for spiritual entrepreneurs. Leaving this sweet spot out of the picture is the reason so many of us never launch a business to begin with, or give up or hit a ceiling and stay stuck there.
The Spiritpreneur Sweet Spot: The energetic sweet spot – like a vortex – where your spiritual and personal development and your business meet and magically evolve each other. Just take a moment to soak that in. Imagine what would happen if you could identify and activate your Spiritpreneur Sweet Spot…
– Client Enrollment becomes natural and feels good to you and the client.
– Your Marketing appeals to your ideal client and they see themselves in it.
– You become much more confident in sales, speaking and putting yourself out there.
– You finally launch your business or take it to the next level.
– Doing business doesn’t feel gross any more – it feels sacred and expansive.
– You can price your offerings appropriately and attract clients who will pay you.
So here we are in this ginormous Shift on the planet, and while transformation experts have been teaching marketing funnel systems and other strategies for making money, they’ve been completely missing the boat on the one thing that matters the most for a spiritual entrepreneur: the ability to bring spirit, business and integrity onto the same playground… and then invite your ideal client to come and play with you.
What happens when you take the spirit out of the body?
Well, it’s the same if you take the Spiritpreneur Sweet Spot out of a spirit-led business.
There is of course much more to this picture (and I got a vision of it as well – well actually 2) but this is the seed of it. What really needs to happen is this:
- Identify your Spiritpreneur Sweet Spot.
- Identify the disconnect causing your SSS to remain dormant.
- Activate your SSS.
- Patch up the holes.
- Nourish your SSS.
My Question to You is:
Where in your business can you bring in more of your spiritual development? What parts of your marketing or sales could use a spiritual boost?
Go ahead and share here – I look forward to getting to know more about who you truly are. (:
Love & Blessings,
Brenda MacIntyre, Medicine Song Woman
- Want to dive right in and get some support? Head over here.
FOLLOW ME ON SPOTIFY – MUSIC FOR THESE CRAZY TIMES:
- Follow My Artist Account on Spotify.
- Follow my Global Pandemic Playlist on Spotify. The studio (CD, not live) version of the songs I sang in the livestreamed concert are also in this playlist.
- Follow the RENEWAL Playlist for springtime on Spotify