I’ve been wondering what to write about today and then it came to me – right when my daughter sent me that beautiful photo of the sunshine portal. It reminded me that when we shine our lights at full volume, absolutely nothing can stand in the way. And I thought, Wow, not only are we Sources of Light… but we are portals of wisdom too. And when we allow ourselves to shine and flow that wisdom through us, we can do pretty much ANYTHING.
And then it dawned on me. What stops that light inside us from shining? What stops us from being the portals of wisdom that we truly are? Well, here are my Top 5 sunshine portal eradicators.
Don’t do these 5 things!! They will not only destroy your inner sunshine, but they will prevent you from becoming successful and fulfilling your purpose.
1. Don’t try to be a coachie-coach. A cookie-cutter coach. A rinse and repeat healer, doing everything everyone else is already doing. Seriously. I fell into that trap with my marketing AND with my business focus for a little while. I shudder to think about it. Now don’t get me wrong. There are business strategies that work well that you will want to use like everyone else, but please. Just. Be. You. Be your own flavour of ice cream! And shout it out! That’s what your clients will LOVE you for.
2. Don’t go it alone. Believe me, I did, for a longgggggg time. It got me nowhere but into burnout and still hardly making any money in my business. You DESERVE the BEST support. All those free newsletters, teleclasses and telesummits are a great start. And. Invest in the highest level support you possibly can for your business, for your life, for your healing… which leads me to #3.
3. Don’t stop reaching for more. The moment you stop reaching for more, your spirit shrinks back, your energy decreases and the downward spiral begins. And then creating momentum again is really not fun. The shadow of always reaching for more is greed – but that’s not what I’m talking about. As an entrepreneur, you want to always be reaching for more, so that you have more to share. That’s the Upward Spiral and it feels sooooo beautiful. (:
4. Don’t listen to anybody who tells you that you can’t (or shouldn’t) make a fantastic living as a healer or coach or practitioner. You can and you absolutely deserve to. You just need a 4-point foundation to build on… and I’ll share that with you next week!
5. Don’t you EVER give up on fulfilling your purpose! No matter how hard it gets. Please don’t give up. You are here with a purpose, plain and simple. Don’t give up even if you don’t know what that purpose is yet. Don’t give up if things look so bleak that it feels like there is no way out. There is ALWAYS a way out – and that way is not just through – the way to fulfillment is to follow these steps… and to do more and more of what you love, so you can become more and more of the source of light, the portal of wisdom and healing, the brilliant being you came here to be.
If you want to learn more about this and celebrate the Fall Equinox with me and a few hundred spiritually centred awesome visionaries and change-makers like you… come join me for my FREE Fall Equinox Virtual Retreat “7 Keys to Success through Spiritual Connection – How to Be Successful without sacrificing your soul.”
Register here: http://www.yourspiritexpressedforsuccess.com/fall-equinox/
“See” you there!