1. My Birthday! I’m turning 48 this Thursday November 28th! And if you know me at all, you know you can expect some sort of gift from me on my birthday. 😉 (Hint: keep on reading!)
2. Thanksgiving Day in the United States! No matter where you live or what your thoughts are (I definitely have my own thoughts about this day), we can choose gratitude, generosity, kindness, compassion and love – and this one day is just a reminder to do this every day!
3. Native American Heritage Month (November), Native American Heritage Day (November 29th) and… right here in Toronto… Aboriginal Education Month (November). Through me and for some of you, your other mentors, teachers, shamanic guides, healers… you are receiving or have received indigenous healing, wisdom and spiritual guidance. Did you know… the practicing of indigenous traditions was outlawed for our people until very recently, and the elders, healers, shamans and guides who practiced their traditions were often risking their lives to do so. So you’ve got a lot to be thankful for here. So do I. So I’ve found a way for you to continue to receive as well as give back (below).
Now… here are 3 gifts to help you celebrate yourself and the holidays!
1. Watch your inbox on Thursday November 28th for a BIRTHDAY SPECIAL on my upcoming live event The S.W.E.E.T. Success Experience! The event is on Saturday December 7th here in Toronto – so if you’re available and can be in Toronto that day, don’t miss my one-day birthday special. It is so hard for me to keep a secret… you’ll save 75%!!! ONLY on November 28th. So mark your calendar and watch your inbox. (:
2. Winter Solstice Giveaway: 21 Gifts, 21 Days & 21 Ways to R.E.C.E.I.V.E., ILLUMINATE & PLAY Your Way to Success. Get your 21 free gifts at http://wintersolsticegiveaway.com/. You will also be able to get a special Gifts of Hope Bundle of additional, higher level gifts for only $44 – and here lies your opportunity to give through your receiving. 50% of all proceeds go to Minwaashin Lodge Aboriginal Women’s Support Centre. That means 50% of your purchase goes toward helping hundreds of indigenous women and children in need. You will be feeding the lineage and future that stems from all of that shamanic healing and Native American wisdom you have received. These women and children will receive spiritual and cultural education, employment and self-employment training, shelter, food, counselling and other forms of support. That link again: http://wintersolsticegiveaway.com/.
You may not know this, but the reason I’m so passionate about this is that when I fled my last abusive relationship and began to turn my life around, my first step was into an indigenous women’s shelter, and from there, an indigenous women’s healing lodge where I stayed for over 2 years receiving teachings, healing, counselling, shelter and other support on my own personal healing journey. I know that without that support, I would NOT be the person I am today with the level of success that I have created. And I would NOT be able to make the difference I am now making through sharing my gifts. So please give wholeheartedly – the Gifts of Hope Bundle is ONLY $44 and 50% goes to Minwaashin Lodge.
Please remember throughout the holidays that we need to have a balance of receiving and giving so that we can really make the biggest difference we’re here to make.